2021年6月21日月曜日

Compile Octave with intel compiler

I finally found a way to build Octave with intel compiler and mkl.

$ cat conf_ifort.sh
CPPFLAGS=' -I${MKLROOT}/include -I${MKLROOT}/include/fftw' \
LDFLAGS=' -L${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64' \
CFLAGS="-O3 -fPIC -DM_PI=3.1415926535897932384  -I${MKLROOT}/include -I${MKLROOT}/include/fftw" \
CC=icx CXX=icpx F77="ifort" \
../octave-6.2.0/configure --prefix=/path/to/OCTAVE/6.2.0 \
--with-blas="-lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm -ldl" \
--with-lapack="-lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm -ldl" \
--with-fftw3="-lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm -ldl" \
--with-fftw3f="-lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm -ldl" \
--disable-java --enable-static --enable-fortran-calling-convention=gfortran 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿